invention patent – https://lev1than.tumblr.com/post/183866937948/10-famous-inventions-that-were-the-particular. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of your reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an inspiration you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and thriveglobal.com have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.